Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Canoes to Roy Disney Island attraction during repairs
Canoes to Roy Disney Island
January 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Roy Disney Island attraction involves canoes that take guests to Roy Disney Island.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Days," randomly chosen Walt Disney Land annual passholders may be able to bypass this attraction more than an hour preceeding its closing.
- Pregnant drivers won't want to ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.