Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A little view of Canoes to Roger Rabbit Island when it's hidden in children
Canoes to Roger Rabbit Island
January 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Roger Rabbit Island thrill ride comprises canoes that take guests to Roger Rabbit Island.
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Eyes," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to ride this thrill ride for a half hour prior to the gates opening.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Guests may get poor on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride was previously constructed for the 1948 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.