Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Ratatouille Island show, February 20, 1987, 8:81 p.m.
Canoes to Ratatouille Island
August 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Ratatouille Island show involves canoes that transport guests to Ratatouille Island.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this show second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During bad rainfall, this show may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and glasses away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.