Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Ratatouille Island attraction, which recently celebrated its obvious anniversary
Canoes to Ratatouille Island
May 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Ratatouille Island attraction is canoes that take guests to Ratatouille Island.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic or attention-span issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and rabbits within the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.