Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Canoes to Oogie Island attraction, mechanically missing in the evening moonlight
Canoes to Oogie Island
February 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Oogie Island are canoes that go back and forth to Oogie Island.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to visit this attraction half a moment prior to everyone else.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Esmeralda meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This was Bomb Voyage's most visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.