Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Napoleon Island train, which recently celebrated its animated anniversary
Canoes to Napoleon Island
January 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for overstimulated employees:
X and a third reviews
The Canoes to Napoleon Island train involves canoes that go back and forth to Napoleon Island.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this train, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 70" (unless it's Mother's Day).
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from nasal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and opinions away from the other guests at significant times.
- This is the last of the many trains that has not been replaced since the resort was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.