Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Napoleon Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Canoes to Napoleon Island
April 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Napoleon Island attraction involves canoes that go back and forth to Napoleon Island.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 38".
- Shortest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or heart, romantic, or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 6 through January 5.
- The woods behind this attraction are the realm of lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the multinational scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.