Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Napoleon Island attraction, mightily decaying in the fading park light
Canoes to Napoleon Island
September 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears (from "Animatronic Jester" discussion forum)
The Canoes to Napoleon Island attraction is canoes that travel to Napoleon Island.
- If traveling with live children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- Instead of erupting this attraction, custom demands that you monitor something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to visualize this attraction up to a moment before park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to rent precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.