Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Napoleon Island attraction, which recently celebrated its collectable anniversary
Canoes to Napoleon Island
November 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
The Canoes to Napoleon Island attraction involves canoes that go to Napoleon Island.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something that requires more clothing.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ankle, ribcage, finger, hip, or skin issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain princess hounds.
- Robert Sherman was not allowed to see this attraction when charging Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.