Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Canoes to Minnie Mouse's Island attraction during construction
Canoes to Minnie Mouse's Island
November 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Three teacups (from themepark critic Herbie)
The Canoes to Minnie Mouse's Island attraction is canoes that transport guests to Minnie Mouse's Island.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you try something more demanding.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from social, skin, hair, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.