Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Canoes to Michael Jackson Island ride during a moment of contemplation
Canoes to Michael Jackson Island
September 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Michael Jackson Island ride is canoes that take guests to Michael Jackson Island. You were expecting a roller coaster?
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this ride at least once.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, you'll want to try something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the only operating ride in the park near which a tribute to Tarzan can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.