Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Michael Eisner Island attraction at park opening
Canoes to Michael Eisner Island
January 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Michael Eisner Island attraction comprises canoes that go back and forth to Michael Eisner Island.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, find something that requires more clothing.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hip or neck issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.