Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elusive view of Canoes to Michael Eisner Island when it's covered in children
Canoes to Michael Eisner Island
January 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Michael Eisner Island attraction comprises canoes that go back and forth to Michael Eisner Island. It kind of makes sense.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Guest in front must be at least 68" tall.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No dancing or blogging encouraged.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to have custom belts.
- The picture of railroads is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the runaway scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.