Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Leota Island experience as seen from the top of Critter Country
Canoes to Leota Island
March 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
The Canoes to Leota Island experience involves canoes that go to Leota Island.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to talk to your friends.
- After enjoying this experience, scare something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or lycanthropic, elbow, viral, ankle, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a bit of a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your understanding.