Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Canoes to Leota Island, a favorite experience of Monstro
Canoes to Leota Island
May 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Leota Island experience comprises canoes that go back and forth to Leota Island.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and stubborn).
- Operator must be at least 47" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from overdone shoes or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and opinions within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.