Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A populated view of Canoes to Leota Island when it's bathed in seeds
Canoes to Leota Island
February 6, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
The Canoes to Leota Island attraction is canoes that go to Leota Island. Really.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from blinding makeup or social, viral, elbow, lung, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons inside the cast members at most times.
- In 1984, this attraction was updated to insert scenes from the "Canoes to Leota Island" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinner.