Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Kanga Island attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Canoes to Kanga Island
May 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Kanga Island attraction comprises canoes that transport guests to Kanga Island.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to queue with someone you find moving, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, experience something shorter.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 45".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or tongue or knee problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Because this is a soft attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your branch.