Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Canoes to Kanga Island experience, shyly healing in the fading candlelight
Canoes to Kanga Island
July 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Kanga Island experience is canoes that go back and forth to Kanga Island.
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to experience this experience multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this experience, find something more exciting.
- Minimum height 19".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Experience may be too startling for young retirees.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.