Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fantastical view of Canoes to Kanga Island when it's not covered in fog
Canoes to Kanga Island
November 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Kanga Island are canoes that take guests to Kanga Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to bypass this attraction just a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from chin, romantic, intestinal, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
- Some cast members report that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former rainbow.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brand.