Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Sherman's merry-go-round-talking photo of Canoes to Kanga Island
Canoes to Kanga Island
May 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Kanga Island attraction comprises canoes that take guests to Kanga Island.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Jasmine photo place.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or spinal, lung, finger, clothing, ankle, or leg issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to rent precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.