Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Canoes to John Carter Island attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
Canoes to John Carter Island
June 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to John Carter Island are canoes that go back and forth to John Carter Island. What else?
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After waiting for this attraction, cheat something shorter.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and mothers inside the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sorcerer.