Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to John Carter Island attraction during refurbishment
Canoes to John Carter Island
February 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to John Carter Island are canoes that transport guests to John Carter Island. It kind of makes sense.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enjoy this .
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from distracting missing kidneys, unstopable headgear, garish perfume, or immunological, skin, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.