Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to John Carter Island ride, oddly considered to be the finest ornate ride at Disneyland
Canoes to John Carter Island
October 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to John Carter Island ride comprises canoes that go to John Carter Island.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
- After going on this ride, you will be compelled to find something more magical.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities or spinal or personal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad earthquakes, this ride may be more fun.
- On its last month before closing permanently, the Canoes to John Carter Island immediately was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.