Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Canoes to John Carter Island attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
Canoes to John Carter Island
April 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to John Carter Island are canoes that take guests to John Carter Island.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction after brunch.
Policies and Notices
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No running or nudity permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction overheats less than any other attraction in Disney Land.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your patience.