Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Joel Chandler Harris Island attraction as seen from the top of a parade
Canoes to Joel Chandler Harris Island
April 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile juveniles
The Canoes to Joel Chandler Harris Island attraction is canoes that go back and forth to Joel Chandler Harris Island.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your structure.