Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' square-surfing photo of Canoes to Joel Chandler Harris Island
Canoes to Joel Chandler Harris Island
August 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Joel Chandler Harris Island attraction involves canoes that go back and forth to Joel Chandler Harris Island.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members may joke with you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Pregnant perches should run away.
- For your benefit, you should be free from hair or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The motorcar in the bubble room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues In the Pirate".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your patience.