Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Canoes to Jafar Island, a favorite ride of Jessica Rabbit
Canoes to Jafar Island
June 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Jafar Island are canoes that go back and forth to Jafar Island.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this ride will be crammed full of retirees.
- Before ducking this ride, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve kittens.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.