Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zorro's rack-twisting photo of Canoes to Jack-Jack Island
Canoes to Jack-Jack Island
August 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Jack-Jack Island attraction comprises canoes that go back and forth to Jack-Jack Island. Nobody knows why.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from elbow complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to obtain precision glasses.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from August 27 through January 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.