Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Jack-Jack Island attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Canoes to Jack-Jack Island
February 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Jack-Jack Island attraction is canoes that take guests to Jack-Jack Island.
- If traveling with a large group, don't queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and being carried).
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your oil.