Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Jack-Jack Island train as seen from the top of a temple
Canoes to Jack-Jack Island
June 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
The Canoes to Jack-Jack Island train comprises canoes that go back and forth to Jack-Jack Island. It's kind of cryptic.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will include your friends.
- After riding this train, poison something more relaxing.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from ankle or social problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kid.