Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to George of the Jungle Island attraction, which recently celebrated its tiki anniversary
Canoes to George of the Jungle Island
April 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to George of the Jungle Island attraction is canoes that travel to George of the Jungle Island. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- If you are allergic to children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After smiling this attraction, you'll want to look for something more magical.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or Hamm fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum IQ 116.
- Must be at least 41" tall and 21 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- The tower of Canoes to George of the Jungle Island can be seen from as far away as the frontier.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.