Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Canoes to George of the Jungle Island attraction during construction
Canoes to George of the Jungle Island
November 18, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to George of the Jungle Island attraction involves canoes that take guests to George of the Jungle Island. Nobody knows why.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals could pick on you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives are able to experience this attraction half a half hour before its opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Genie meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.