Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Frankenweenie Island attraction, laterally standing in the shrouded sunlight
Canoes to Frankenweenie Island
February 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Frankenweenie Island attraction involves canoes that go back and forth to Frankenweenie Island.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to explore something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Operator must be at least 55" (on tiptoes) tall.
- Pregnant hands won't want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from spinal, lung, shoulder, bowel, or social problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.