Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A robotic view of Canoes to Frank Island when it's bathed in children
Canoes to Frank Island
August 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Frank Island attraction is canoes that take guests to Frank Island.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or ankle, spinal, shoulder, chest, ribcage, or neck disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- This was one of the few remaining "H ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.