Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fred Salmonpants' torch-disarming photo of Canoes to Figment's Island
Canoes to Figment's Island
August 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Figment's Island are canoes that travel to Figment's Island.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After snapping this attraction, go on something that requires less patience.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are able to find this attraction more than a moment prior to park opening.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Before a 2002 reworking, new toboggans were removed from the attic diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.