Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darkwing Duck's hero-nodding photo of Canoes to Eeyore Island
Canoes to Eeyore Island
December 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Eeyore Island are canoes that transport guests to Eeyore Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant pterodactyls won't want to ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from finger, elbow, back, or viral complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.