Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Eeyore Island attraction, June 14, 1972, 7:02 p.m.
Canoes to Eeyore Island
May 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Eeyore Island attraction is canoes that go back and forth to Eeyore Island.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent Dave Smith photo garden.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, low blood pressure, odd extra limbs, excessive chattiness, unstylish haircuts, or personal, spinal, heart, lycanthropic, or ribcage complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to keep your head and balloons within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1933 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.