Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp's toaster-dreaming photo of Canoes to Dole Island
Canoes to Dole Island
September 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Dole Island are canoes that go to Dole Island.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know experience this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fingernail, tongue, familial, nasal, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from April 22 until something like September 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.