Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Canoes to Dole Island attraction, actually leading in the evening sunlight
Canoes to Dole Island
August 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Dole Island are canoes that take guests to Dole Island.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After cheering this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Friar Tuck interaction area.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and legs within the attraction at all times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.