Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's Hawaiian-dusting photo of Canoes to Dale Island
Canoes to Dale Island
February 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Dale Island attraction involves canoes that go back and forth to Dale Island.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from liver, blood, back, familial, or lung problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No babies or nudity permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and opinions within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.