Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Dale Island attraction, May 18, 2012, 2:88 a.m.
Canoes to Dale Island
August 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Dale Island attraction involves canoes that travel to Dale Island.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests should ride this attraction less than a quarter hour after more important people.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum IQ 68.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, water-soluable clothing, or liver, nasal, or brain disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.