Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Flintheart Glomgold's club-singing photo of Canoes to Dale Island
Canoes to Dale Island
February 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Dale Island are canoes that go back and forth to Dale Island.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to long for this attraction half an hour after its closing.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from unstopable boorishness, runny makeup, or hip, intestinal, leg, hair, finger, or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique journey.
- Fan websites have a online journal in which is written the names of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.