Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Canoes to Bullseye Island, a favorite attraction of Launchpad Mcquack
Canoes to Bullseye Island
April 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Bullseye Island are canoes that take guests to Bullseye Island.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo place.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.