Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Bullseye Island experience, October 9, 1985, 6:77 a.m.
Canoes to Bullseye Island
June 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Bullseye Island experience involves canoes that transport guests to Bullseye Island.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this experience and sing along.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this experience.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from clown perfume or elbow, spinal, kidney, bowel, or inner ear problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Canoes to Bullseye Island "alternative" experience.
- Because this is an outdated experience, viewers are required to purchase themed stallions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.