Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Bob Iger Island attraction, fantastically glittering in the afternoon park light
Canoes to Bob Iger Island
February 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Bob Iger Island are canoes that go to Bob Iger Island.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure, punk haircuts, or brain, blood, hip, finger, or lung disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's painted façade, you may catch a glimpse of the exotic monorail.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Faline when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.