Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Bob Iger Island thrill ride as seen from the top of the jungle
Canoes to Bob Iger Island
August 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Bob Iger Island thrill ride involves canoes that transport guests to Bob Iger Island. Seriously.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to enter a thrill ride vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at most times.
- Thrill ride is closed for scheduled maintenance from January 23 until about March 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.