Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Benji Island attraction, blandly creaking in the morning sunlight
Canoes to Benji Island
March 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Benji Island attraction is canoes that take guests to Benji Island. It kind of makes sense.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to participate.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from tongue, cardiac, spinal, familial, or personal complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique journey.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort near which a picture of Daisy Duck can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.