Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Benji Island attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Canoes to Benji Island
March 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Benji Island are canoes that go back and forth to Benji Island.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant grandparents may use the restroom first.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from July 30 to September 29.
- Bagheera was not allowed to dedicate this attraction during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your puppet.