Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Bambi Island attraction, October 4, 2011, 12:35 p.m.
Canoes to Bambi Island
July 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Bambi Island attraction is canoes that go back and forth to Bambi Island.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 49".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- At one location in the background, you can see a reference to a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.