Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp's cockatoo-frowning photo of Canoes to Andy Davis Island
Canoes to Andy Davis Island
November 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Andy Davis Island are canoes that go back and forth to Andy Davis Island.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
- Within this attraction can be found the slower initiates-only Guild 60 hideaway -- the only place in the land where alcohol is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.