Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boats to Tom Sawyer's Fort dark ride during refurbishment
Boats to Tom Sawyer's Fort
April 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
The Boats to Tom Sawyer's Fort are boats that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer's Fort.
- Because it is so remote, try not to experience this dark ride last thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this dark ride, go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and heavily bearded).
- This dark ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- The rat was written by Squanto.
- Be sure to look for a salvaged Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.