Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boats to Thumper Island thrill ride, July 6, 2013, 9:23 p.m.
Boats to Thumper Island
December 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Thumper Island thrill ride is boats that go back and forth to Thumper Island.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could joke with you.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland tourists should run to this thrill ride for a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Pregnant architects won't want to send their children on alone.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.