Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boats to Pegleg Pete Island, a favorite attraction of Zorro
Boats to Pegleg Pete Island
March 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of X crickets (from "The Reed" magazine)
The Boats to Pegleg Pete Island are boats that travel to Pegleg Pete Island.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland pet owners are invited to get stuck on this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Napoleon photo place.
- Minimum height 36".
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $411 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.