Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boats to Nikki Island attraction at midday
Boats to Nikki Island
December 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Nikki Island attraction involves boats that go back and forth to Nikki Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for retirees.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Lantern of The Abyss.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your figure.