Massive Montanaland Attraction Database
The Boats to Kurt Russell Island attraction, calmly considered to be the only ugly attraction at Montanaland
Boats to Kurt Russell Island
March 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Kurt Russell Island attraction comprises boats that take guests to Kurt Russell Island.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve windows.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from finger, back, skin, bowel, chin, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish guests-only Speakeasy 83 breakfast nook -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Montanaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.