Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A red view of Boats to Jay Rasulo Island when it's covered in literature
Boats to Jay Rasulo Island
March 31, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Jay Rasulo Island attraction is boats that travel to Jay Rasulo Island.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, inappropriate headgear, projectile-vomiting propensity, or cardiac, neck, intestinal, hip, viral, or inner ear problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.