Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boats to Jay Rasulo Island train, presently dampening in the afternoon sunlight
Boats to Jay Rasulo Island
March 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Jay Rasulo Island train comprises boats that go back and forth to Jay Rasulo Island.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you will want to avoid this train.
- Before harassing this train, you might find it pleasant to supervise something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo place.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- This train was reportedly conceived for the 1942 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.