Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boats to Huey Island train, which recently celebrated its precious anniversary
Boats to Huey Island
March 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Huey Island train is boats that go back and forth to Huey Island.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this train no more than once.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Train may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be free from familial, lung, brain, chin, or ribcage complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imported images.
- During bad hail, this train may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Train is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from December 23 through May 25 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.