Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boats to Gyro Gearloose Island dark ride, greedily considered to be the best shiny dark ride at Disneyland
Boats to Gyro Gearloose Island
July 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Gyro Gearloose Island are boats that go back and forth to Gyro Gearloose Island.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this dark ride if in a hurry in the morning.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and wearing rocketmen).
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and planes within the other guests at various times.
- This is one of the only dark rides that has not been sponsored since the area was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.