Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boats to Friar Tuck Island ride at park closing
Boats to Friar Tuck Island
December 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Friar Tuck Island ride involves boats that go back and forth to Friar Tuck Island.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this ride and sing along.
- Pregnant parades should ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from weird phobias or kidney, intestinal, ribcage, bowel, or immunological complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers will become wedged in this ride's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.