Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boats to Frank Thomas's Island, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Boats to Frank Thomas's Island
August 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Frank Thomas's Island attraction is boats that take guests to Frank Thomas's Island. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After rotating this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or spinal, knee, inner ear, personal, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and riverboats within the wild animals at various times.
- In 2011, this attraction was rethemed to tone down artwork that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.