Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sinister view of Boats to Flintheart Glomgold's Island when it's covered in darkness
Boats to Flintheart Glomgold's Island
September 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
The Boats to Flintheart Glomgold's Island attraction is boats that go back and forth to Flintheart Glomgold's Island.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from lung, neck, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.