Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boats to Flintheart Glomgold's Island ride during repairs
Boats to Flintheart Glomgold's Island
March 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Flintheart Glomgold's Island are boats that travel to Flintheart Glomgold's Island.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After waiting for this ride, try something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- During fair weather, this ride may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Ride is closed for removal of holiday overlay from noon to April 16.
- The reed in the weasel room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Outside the Captive".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.