Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Boats to Dale Island attraction at park closing
Boats to Dale Island
September 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Dale Island are boats that go back and forth to Dale Island. Nobody knows why.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Richard Sherman fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo area.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and adorable).
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- On its third year of operation, the Boats to Dale Island immediately was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.