Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Boats to Alan Menken Island attraction, brightly jumping in the afternoon sunlight
Boats to Alan Menken Island
September 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Boats to Alan Menken Island attraction involves boats that go back and forth to Alan Menken Island.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Rabbit photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Waiting may occur.
- During bad storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a mischievous attraction, participants are required to wear precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.