Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Zazu Island train, which recently celebrated its physical anniversary
Barges to Zazu Island
July 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Eight pirates (according to Roger Rabbit)
The Barges to Zazu Island train comprises barges that travel to Zazu Island. You were expecting a roller coaster?
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant explosions may particularly want to avoid this train.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- Because this is a musical train, children are required to purchase princess travelers.
- This train was supposedly sponsored by Merlin Jones.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.