Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Zazu Island attraction during repairs
Barges to Zazu Island
April 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Zazu Island are barges that transport guests to Zazu Island. Nobody knows why.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in this queue.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that requires more clothing.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and endlessly complaining).
- Maximum width 28".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from bowel, stomach, or neck complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's tedious queue.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Lumière was once reported enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.