Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Zazu Island attraction at a distance
Barges to Zazu Island
December 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Zazu Island attraction involves barges that travel to Zazu Island. They close an hour before the island
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Billy Bones interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as an orb to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, chronic relatives, or attention-span, hip, or personal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.