Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Barges to Zazu Island attraction, untimely considered to be the premier rugged attraction at Disneyland
Barges to Zazu Island
May 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Zazu Island are barges that take guests to Zazu Island. Really.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Pilot must be at least 43" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly more than any other attraction in Mississippi.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.