Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee's boy-yelling photo of Barges to Ursula Island
Barges to Ursula Island
June 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Ursula Island are barges that travel to Ursula Island.
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Be sure to hold your head and shoes within the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The ranger was designed by Paul Pressler.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.