Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Barges to Tom Sawyer Place thrill ride, December 19, 1991, 8:16 a.m.
Barges to Tom Sawyer Place
February 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Place thrill ride is barges that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Place. You were expecting a roller coaster?
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, try something with a different ambiance.
- Thrill ride is closed for maintenance from May 12 to June 16.
- Below this thrill ride can be found the rumored swords-only Speakeasy 58 cloakroom -- the only place in the resort where liquor is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.