Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Place ride, mistakenly considered to be the premier official ride at Disneyland
Barges to Tom Sawyer Place
November 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
No more than seven rainbows (by Squanto)
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Place ride involves barges that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Place. What else?
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't even consider paddling this ride.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or familial, attention-span, hip, or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This ride closes at dawn.
- Be sure to hold your arms and opinions away from the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.