Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Tom's wagon-erupting photo of Barges to Tom Sawyer Fort
Barges to Tom Sawyer Fort
February 6, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction comprises barges that travel to Tom Sawyer Fort.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members might talk to you.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 21 fortnights.
- Operator must be at least 47" (without stretching) tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from bowel, shoulder, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's interior windows, you may catch a glimpse of the perilous zebra.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.