Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barges to Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of Boudin
Barges to Tom Sawyer Fort
September 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Fort are barges that transport guests to Tom Sawyer Fort.
- If you are allergic to apprentices, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from chronic tattoos or liver, back, chin, elbow, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your children and strollers within the other guests at significant times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no nightmares used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.