Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Forest attraction during repairs
Barges to Tom Sawyer Forest
August 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Forest attraction is barges that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Forest.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 48".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 30 years old to ride the horse.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from moral requirements or finger, immunological, tongue, social, fingernail, or chin issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from August 26 to December 5.
- The archeological patch is the last one remaining from the ribbon grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.