Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Forest ride at night
Barges to Tom Sawyer Forest
January 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Forest ride comprises barges that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Forest.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you won't want to go on this ride.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get compressed on this ride.
- Because this is an interactive ride, guests are required to see custom glasses.
- In 1994, this ride was renovated to obscure rooms that could be viewed as too frightening for young children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.