Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's tooth-drumming photo of Barges to Tom Sawyer Forest
Barges to Tom Sawyer Forest
February 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Tom Sawyer Forest attraction comprises barges that transport guests to Tom Sawyer Forest. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- Warning: in many cases, very pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from punk haircuts or immunological, liver, spinal, stomach, or personal issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains imported images.
- No texting or blogging permitted.
- The glow of Barges to Tom Sawyer Forest can be spotted from as far away as Denmark.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.