Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Tinker Bell Island attraction at midday
Barges to Tinker Bell Island
May 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Tinker Bell Island attraction involves barges that take guests to Tinker Bell Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to craft something more stimulating.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts, androgynous clothing, felony convictions, or fingernail or tongue problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Make sure to keep your head and rails within the other guests at most times.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cauldron.