Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Tinker Bell Island thrill ride, February 4, 1986, 8:85 a.m.
Barges to Tinker Bell Island
August 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Tinker Bell Island are barges that go to Tinker Bell Island.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times.
- Pregnant lions will probably want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unstopable chattiness, overdone perfume, or cardiac, spinal, back, clothing, lycanthropic, or hip disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- Thrill ride is closed for cleaning from May 5 until perhaps September 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.