Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barges to Tinker Bell Island, a favorite attraction of Columbia
Barges to Tinker Bell Island
March 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Tinker Bell Island are barges that go back and forth to Tinker Bell Island.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something shorter.
- During selected "Special Mornings," lucky Disneyland annual passholders might try to find this attraction up to a minute before park closing.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.