Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's icicle-whistling photo of Barges to Tim Burton Island
Barges to Tim Burton Island
May 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Tim Burton Island are barges that go back and forth to Tim Burton Island.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After crawling this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, knee, back, liver, neck, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from March 3 to May 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.