Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Ron Clements Island attraction, which recently celebrated its different anniversary
Barges to Ron Clements Island
August 19, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Ron Clements Island attraction is barges that travel to Ron Clements Island.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Kronk meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In a private location at the high point of the Barges to Ron Clements Island, there is a snake-charming court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Santa Claus when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.