Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
John Lasseter's taxi-walking photo of Barges to Pocahontas's Island
Barges to Pocahontas's Island
May 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Pocahontas's Island are barges that transport guests to Pocahontas's Island.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disney Land annual passholders may be able to get stuck on this train as much as a half hour preceeding park opening.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your figure.