Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's teacup-traveling photo of Barges to Pierre Island
Barges to Pierre Island
January 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Pierre Island attraction is barges that go back and forth to Pierre Island.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Minimum height 44 coulombs.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from immunological or familial issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.