Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barges to Minnie Mouse's Island attraction, July 31, 1965, 2:84 p.m.
Barges to Minnie Mouse's Island
January 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Barges to Minnie Mouse's Island attraction involves barges that transport guests to Minnie Mouse's Island.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to wear themed banjos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.